You can message a host before you make a booking or during your stay if you need to. Chatting with a host via the Syzl app is the easiest and quickest way to have your questions answered.
Here are some common reasons that Food Makers may message a Kitchen Host:
- You have questions about a kitchen space (type of equipment, kitchen size etc.)
- You need more information before you request to book.
- You want to communicate about an upcoming booking.
How long will it take for my host to reply?
Kitchen Hosts typically have a food business of their own. Please give them 24 hours to respond to your message -- they will receive an email letting them know that your message is waiting for them.
When you use the chat function via the Syzl app, you agree to:
- Not give out any personal or sensitive information, such as credit card numbers.
- Never send inappropriate language or content.
- Remain respectful and polite.
Discrimination and disrespect will not be tolerated. Failure to comply may result in your account being suspended indefinitely.
More questions? Feedback?
Shoot us a message in the chat below or send an email to our support team at email@example.com. We're a friendly bunch who is eager to help!