Food Handling Certificate

Municipal governments and regional health authorities set guidelines specific to their jurisdictions' food premises (kitchens). One common requirement among the vast majority is that those preparing food for sale have a current Food Handling Certificate.


When you join Syzl as a Food Maker, to complete your profile you will need to upload this certificate for verification to your "Documents" section. 

What if I want to book a kitchen for something other than making food?

If you need kitchen space and will not be selling food, you may not need a Food Handling Certificate. Please use the messaging feature to discuss and confirm with the Kitchen Host before requesting to book their space for these purposes.

Not quite what you were wondering?

Our support team is happy to help -- send us an email to!